Monday 4 May 2009

Well, Over the weekend I attended the London zine Symposium along with making progress with my work.

When I visited the symposium, I came across different genres along in different formats. By scanning the variety of stalls, I had noticed that people had a genuine passion for the subject of their zines and wanted to share these with anyone who took to time to look. I feel confident that the zine form is one of the best to communicate my ideas about fashion.





During the weekend I visited different charity shops for anything that could develop my zine and I came across a miniature photo album. I felt this could be a great way of making my zine. My idea to this project is to give the history of different fashion trends in the past right up to the present and the photo album could be a memory book to display this.




I also did some drawing..


No comments:

Post a Comment