Tuesday 12 May 2009

...

Today I have realised that I haven't really pushed my ideas forward during this project and I reeeally need to if I am to make this project successful and to solve the problems produced from my brief.
The strongest idea I have for this project is to focus on the repetition of trends from subcultures and attitudes produced during the years of 1950 right up to the 90s and how they are revisited to this present day.

I will continue to test out making a zine but I am seriously doubting if its the best way to communicate to my audience.
I was thinking of trying to represent this by creating patterns using portraits. I feel this could communicate my idea very well. On Monday, I will attend an etching workshop where I can easy transfer images on to paper and experiement with patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment