Thursday 30 April 2009

At the beginning of the week, I haven't been as productive as I would like to but last night and today I feel I am making progress. I've been thinking of a title to my fanzine and the first good one is "STATEMENT". The reason for this is pretty self explanatory. But its based on the choices of how people decide to wear their clothes and make a statement no matter how small or big it might be.

I have also looked at different fanzine layouts/booklets and maybe want to represent a sort of cycle of different trends and how they come "back into fashion" so a sort of flip book that can have its pages continuously turned and have the feel of the trends being re visited throughout time.

I've been planning to go to the London zine Symposium for months (which is this week sunday) so I will attend that event. hopefully it will help me understand the whole zine culture even more and sparks new ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment