Wednesday 22 April 2009

first issue of i-D magazine









From having a presentation today, some interesting things were raised. I now realize that I will stick to my fashion roots and expand on that by documenting trends, attitudes etc. This could be in the form of a zine! This way it allows me to do all the things i love doing.. photography, collage, drawings, printing etc.
Referring back to the book I have on 'Vienna 1900 and the heroes of modernism', there is a connection.. and that's with the publishing of their group and this will be a chance to look at it properly and could lead to something interesting..


I visited the William Morris gallery in Walthamstow and was really interested in the prints, patterns and artist group press. Here are some images I took while being there...








No comments:

Post a Comment