Thursday 2 April 2009

OOps..

I feel as though I have chosen the wrong title for my Final Major Project and followed some wrong leads. I've come to realize that I would prefer to look at people's ways of expression. By this I mean through body language, clothes, attitudes etc.


Last night I watched a documentary on BBC One called "Queens of british pop" and thats when I realized my project needs tweaking abit.

Here is a video clip about Siouxsie Sioux and how her expression through apparence in the late 70s/ early 80s, helped many around her.



Caroline Coon view on Siouxsie's style (Video)


2 comments:

  1. Mistake?? hehe your never satisfied shaun. dont you think theres anyway that you can link the two ideas together? with the whole unseen idea? like the idea that peoples real expressions/emotions are unseen? just like in the picture you got up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are so right.. I am never satisfied lol!
    well, thats true I could link the twooooo some how. thanksss for the freedback WUMZ :]

    ReplyDelete